The 9033X Sodium Analyzer can be used in a variety of ultrapure water applications. Common measuring points in a boiler system for online sodium measurement include: make-up water, condensate, boiler feedwater and saturated steam/main steam. The Waltron 9033X Sodium Analyzer comes with true fully automatic calibration and offers many benefits in terms of ease-of-use and increased functionality.
- Large user-friendly color touch screen interface
- Wide analysis range: 0.1ppb – 10ppm
- Multi-stream available
- Calibration: automatic 2-point or single point; user may select weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly calibration frequency as well as day and time
- Hassle-free maintenance: calibration standards and electrode refill can last up to 3 months
- Low sample flow indication (optional)
- Quick connect electrodes and probe positioning clamps
- Automatic reference electrode electrolyte refill system (standard in US and optional elsewhere)
- Grab sample capability
- Two 4-20 mA isolated current outputs
- Internal data logger set to store readings every 10 minutes for 30 days
- External data logger can be set for every 1 minute (optional)
- Automatically logs last 10 alarms and results of last 10 calibrations
- Reagents: Ammonium Hydroxide (standard) or Di-isopropylamine (optional)
- MODBUS and PROFIBUS connections coming soon!