The VGH Var/Varhour Transducer provides an analog output proportional to time-averaged instantaneous power
Ohio Semitronics, Inc./Varhour Transducer provides an analog output proportional to time-averaged instantaneous power and a relay closure or TTL pulse output calibrated in terms of watthours or kilowatt-hours of energy consumption by the load. Accuracy is ± 0.2 percent of reading.
The VGH was designed to be used with SCADA, PCC based systems or other data acquisition systems. In addition, it has been used extensively for submetering, generation control and appliance testing to verify compliance with Federal Standards.
Models are available in 1, 2, 2 1/2 or 3 element configuration. Bi-directional watt and watthour outputs are available.
- Accurate regardless of variations in voltage, current, power factor, or load.
- Available with 1, 2, 2 1/2, or 3 element configurations. Bi-directional Var and Varhour outputs available.
- Accuracy maintained over wide temperature range, calibration traceable to NIST.
- Equipment monitoring for process control.
- Integration into energy management systems, or a variety of sub-metering applications.
- Measurement using direct-connection, current and/ or potential transformers.
<%=company%>, 4242 Reynolds Drive, Hilliard, OH 43026; Tel.614-777-1005 ext.308 Fax:614-777-4511.