Utility systems (steam, electric, air, water and condensate return) are upgraded to optimum levels and sustained by APP and its partners under a utility optimization program
Utility systems (steam, electric, air, water and condensate return) are upgraded to optimum levels and sustained by APP and its partners under a utility optimization program. This program is completely funded by APP through a utility optimization and services agreement.
Here's how it works:
1. The agreement is categorized as a maintenance contract with improvements for utility systems.
2. The term of this agreement is generally for a period of 3 to 5 years.
3. Payments for this agreement will be made monthly.
4. Payments will cover both system improvements and maintenance costs.
5. At the termination of the agreement, the customer owns the system improvements.
6. The maintenance portion of the agreement can be extended at termination.
7. The first payment will be due at completion of all system improvements.
8. Additional system improvements will be analyzed and implemented at the customer's discretion.
1.The total payment as compared to current cost will provide the facility with reliable annual savings.
2. Payments can be charged as operating expense, not capital expenditures.
3. No up-front capital is required to generate savings.
4. Sustaining maintenance will assure savings through the term of the contract.
5. At the end of the contract all system improvements will transfer to the facility.
6. Savings from system improvements start prior to first payment.
7. Additional system improvements can be implemented and added to the contract.
8. The power system will be upgraded to "Best in Class," improving operations and reliability.
9. The customer can concentrate on its core business and be assured the power system is operating at peak efficiency.
Americas Power Partners, Inc., 710 North York Road, Hinsdale, IL 60521. Tel: 630-325-9111; Fax: 630-325-9605.