Ultrasonic Gas Leak Mapping Services Incus Ultrasonic Gas Leak Detector
Ultrasonic gas leak mapping is a service offered to measure and record the background ultrasound of process plant under normal operation. The information gathered along with gas pressure, gas temperature, and gas type is used to assess the likely detection radius of the Incus for client specified gas leak rates.
A mapping survey allows us to produce a report which will indicate the preferred detector location and the exact area covered by each detector. By carrying out a survey, it ensures all essential plant and equipment are covered by an ultrasonic gas leak detector, allowing each detector to be set at a specified level to eliminate potential false alarms.
- Enables initial UGLD count and positioning to be accurately estimated
- Easier final installation and commissioning as detectors will be in the right locations
- Accurately assesses how many UGLD are required and their approximate alarm settings
- Confirms specified area will be protected
- Identifies sporadic ultrasonic sound sources so time delay can be set