Source: Turbine Resources Unlimited, Inc.
Track your turbines' performance and component repair history in detail for years to come.
Track your turbines' performance and component repair history in detail for years to come. We pride ourselves on our unparalleled project quality documentation program that accompanies each order, filled with photographic detail's of your components condition.
In general repairs include:
- Receiving dimensional inspection & document
- Grit-blast clean / strip coating if required
- Fluorescent penetrant inspection & document
- Grind to remove all cracks
- Solution anneal heat treat in vacuum
- Weld repair of cracking & wear surfaces
- Finish machining operations
- Blend / deburr of all welds to original airfoil contours
- NDE Fluorescent penetrant inspection & document
- Component reassembly using new hardware
- Application of Thermal Barrier or hardfacing or other coating if required
- Final inspection, Visual / Dimensional & document.
- Package & ship / Supply documentation to customer.
Engine Types Serviced:
- General Electric Frame 3
- General Electric Frame 5 Single Shaft Models A, D, J, K, L, L/A, M, N & P
- General Electric Frame 5 Twin Shaft Model A, B & C
- General Electric Frame 6 Models A & B
- General Electric Frame 7 Models B, B/C, C, E & EA
- Westinghouse 92M All Models
- Westinghouse 101 All Models
- Westinghouse 191 All Models
- Westinghouse 251 All Models
- Westinghouse 501 A, AA, D, D5,
- Rolls Royce Avon
- Garret Model DR-990
- Alstrom T/A & T/B
- Alstrom Tornado All Models
- Alstrom Typhoon All Models
Turbine Resources Unlimited, Inc., PO Box 430 1056 Route 20 East, West Winfield, NY 13491. Tel: 315-822-6893; Fax: 315-822-6473.