Heatrex Tubular and Finned Tubular Heaters provide a highly efficient, reliable and low cost means of rapidly supplying heat directly to air, metals and various types of liquids, depending on the application
Heatrex Tubular and Finned Tubular Heaters provide a highly efficient, reliable and low cost means of rapidly supplying heat directly to air, metals and various types of liquids, depending on the application.
UL and CSA
Many Heatrex Tubular elements are recognized by Underwriters Laboratory (UL) and certified by the Canadian Standard Association (CSA).
- Nickel-chromium resistance wire is uniformly stretched and imbedded into magnesium-oxide powder
- Resistance wire is accurately centered within a copper, steel or alloy sheath.
- Terminals are inserted into the heating coil, and welded.
- Threaded terminal pin with hardware
.250/.260, .315, .375, .430, .440, .475, .490, .625
Copper, Copper Clad Steel, Stainless Steel, Incoloy, Specials Available
Benefits and Optional Features
- Element can be formed into almost any shape.
- Other wattage/voltage combinations are available.
- Various terminal configurations available.
- Resistance welded terminals assure a strong mechanical and electrical joint.
- Coil is sealed into position which eliminates "hot spots" and produces a long life element with efficient heat transfer and positive electrical insulation.
- Available in a wide range of wattage/voltages, watt densities, overall lengths, heated lengths, diameters and sheath materials.
Heatrex Tubular and Finned Tubular Heaters may be clamped against or set into a surface; immersed into liquids, molten salts or soft metal; used to heat air in ducts or ovens; or cast in aluminum, lead, concrete or cast iron.
Heatrex, Inc., 21371 Blooming Valley Rd., P.O. Box 515, Meadville, PA 16335. Tel: 814-724-1800; Fax: 814-333-6580.