Electronic transmitter / controller for the continuous measurement of the pH value or Redox (ORP) in water.
- Measuring and control transmitter for panel installation in a Noryl® resin enclosure, 96 x 96 x 120 mm (DIN 43700).
- Measuring range: 0 to 14 pH respectively -500 to +1500 mV
- Sensor connections for a pH or ORP sensor, reference electrode, Pt1000 temperature and for a digital sample flow meter.
- Galvanically separated sensor connections.
- Automatic temperature compensations according to Nernst with or without correction functions.
- Values for pH buffer solutions and redox calibration solution programmable.
- Big backlit LC display for measuring value, sample temperature, sample flow and operating status.
- Easy user menus in English, German, French and Spanish. Simple programming of all parameters by keypad.
- Data logger for 1’500 data records stored at a selectable interval. Serial interface included for data download to PC with Microsoft HyperTerminal.
- Overvoltage protection for in- and outputs.
- Two current outputs (0/4 - 20 mA) for conductivity and temperature signals.
- Potential-free alarm contact as summary alarm indication for programmable alarm values and for instrument faults.
- Two potential-free contacts programmable as limit switch or PID-control.
- Input for potential-free contact to freeze the measuring value or to interrupt control in automated installations (hold function or remote-off).