Source: Swan Analytical USA
Electronic transmitter & controller for the measurement of specific conductivity, concentration, salinity and TDS.
- Measuring and control transmitter for panel installation in a Noryl® resin enclosure, 96 x 96 x 120 mm (DIN 43700).
- Wide conductivity measurement range from 0 to 2000 mS/cm.
- For the measurement of specific conductivity, concentrations (for NaCl, NaOH and acids in %), salinity (as NaCl in %) and total dissolved solids (TDS as NaCl in %).
- Connections for an inductive (toroidal) conductivity sensor with built-in Pt1000 temperature probe (Swansensor Inducon1000) and for a digital SWAN sample flow meter.
- Temperature compensation with selectable coefficient or non-linear function for natural waters according to EN 27888.
- Big backlit LC display for measuring value, sample temperature, sample flow and operating status.
- Easy user menus in English, German, French and Spanish. Simple programming of all parameters by keypad.
- Data logger for 1’500 data records stored at a selectable interval. Serial interface included for data download to PC with Microsoft HyperTerminal.
- Galvanically separated sensor connection.
- Overvoltage protection for in- and outputs.
- Two current outputs (0/4 - 20 mA) for measured signals.
- Potential-free alarm contact as summary alarm indication for programmable alarm values and for instrument faults.
- Two potential-free contacts programmable as limit switch or PID-control.
- Input for potential-free contact to freeze the measuring value or to interrupt control in automated installations (hold function or remote-off).