Zip over to PC-based file access of LCN formatted Iomega 150MB Bernoulli cartridges and 100MB Zip disks.
Drag & Drop LCN files and manage LCN disks from within the Transfer application, Explorer or File Manager*. Use the convenience of your PC with the familiar Windows appearance.
Develop applications on your PC! In addition to Picture Editor displays (DS), Transfer moves ASCII files: Control Language (CL) programs, Exception Build (EB) point database, and any other files you create.
Ease of Use - Use a separate LCN window to "drag and drop" your files to/from the PC window. Menu options include LCN formatting, directory creation/deletion, file deletion, file renaming, file detail information, volume labeling, and online help. Integrated with the Windows File Manager* program with its own 'Transfer' heading on the menu bar.
Extended Format - Now access disks with up to 2,046 directories.
Script Assistant - Use the Command Line Utilities alone or automatically generate scripts for LCN backup, batch file transfers, etc.
Compatibility - Works on DS files moved with Honeywell's TPS File Transfer utility.
Drives & Disks - Great prices on 20MB & 150MB Bernoulli drives & cartridges. Purchase a 100MB Zip drive with your order.
- Double-click access to LCN directories
- Drag & Drop LCN files in the main Transfer program or from Explorer & File Manager
- LCN operations up to 5 times faster than v4.0
- Command Line Utilities for batch file transfer
- Verify file integrity
- Online Help available
- Filters for filetypes: ds, cl, eb, ec, ls, sl, ul, xx, etc.
- 100MB Zip disk & 150MB Bernoulli compatible
- LCN formatting with directory creation & deletion
- Windows 3.1x version is also 20MB compatible
- LCN Releases 300 to 600
- Year 2000 compliant
- PC with Windows 95 or NT (Windows 3.1x still available)
- Parallel port for copy protection hardware key (dongle).
- LCN file transfer device (i.e. Bernoulli or Zip drive).
- Work with either the SCSI, parallel port or internal IDE drive.
Process Control Solutions, Inc., P.O. Box 12544, Tallahassee, FL 32317-2544. Tel: 850-385-5100; Fax: 850-385-5200.