Ideal for on-site tours, the ambient or source solutions demonstration trailer can be scheduled for facility visits, demonstrations and/or educational sessions.
Our trailers are designed to provide a live, comprehensive, hands-on demonstration of the monitoring capabilities available from Thermo Scientific for the environmental Compliance industry, utilities and researchers alike. We offer two state-of-the-art trailers, one for source gas and one for particulate monitoring.
Each mobile unit is outfitted as a fully functional station, equipped with critical instrumentation, essential accessories and the innovative software needed to keep you running efficiently and in compliance.
Ambient Solutions Demonstration Trailer Products Include:
- Partisol Plus, Model 2025
- O3 Gas Analyzer, Model 49i
- Methane Gas Analyzer, Model 55i
- Continuous Particulate TEOM Monitor,1405-DF
- Enhanced Trace Level SO2 Analyzer, Model 43i-TLE
- Trace Level NO, NO2, NOx Analyzer, Model 42i-TL
- SHARP Monitor, Model 5030
- Zero Air Supply Calibrator, Model 1160
- Multi-Gas Calibrator, Model 146i
- Continuous Particulate Monitor, FH62C14
- Enhanced Trace Level CO Analyzer, Model 48i-TLE
Source Solutions Demonstration Trailer Products Include:
- The Mercury Freedom System™
- Mercury Calibrator, Model 81i
- Mercury Inertia Probe, Model 83i
- Multi-Gas Analyzer, Model 60i
- SO2 Gas Analyzer, Model 43i
- CO2 Gas Analyzer, Model 410i
- Mercury Analyzer, Model 80i
- Mercury Probe Controller, Model 82i
- Mercury Game Cube Probe, Model 83iGC
- CO Gas Analyzer, Model 48i
- NO, NO2, NOx Gas Analyzer, Model 42i
- Full Extractive Probe, PRO2001WHP
Along with the equipment inside the trailer, a Thermo Scientific expert will accompany the vehicle to provide your live demonstration and answer any questions.
If you would like the Source Monitoring Solutions Trailer to come to your location, just contact your Thermo Scientific Sales Representative to schedule a visit.