This is the world's most advanced 3-phase power monitor, ideal for revenue metering and billing, power quality analysis, and networked control applications
This is the world's most advanced 3-phase power monitor, ideal for revenue metering and billing, power quality analysis, and networked control applications. You can customize the 7700 ION for coordinated load scheduling, arithmetic calculations, conditional disturbance recording and data logging, programmable logic control, and more.
- Revenue certified to ANSI C12.16 and Industry Canada accuracy standards.
- Voltage, current, power, bi-directional energy, power factor, frequency, demand (thermal, sliding window, predicted) and time-of-use.
- Power quality monitoring, including voltage sag, swell and transient detection.
- Harmonics (to 60th), K-factor, and symmetrical components.
- Min/max, sequence-of-events, and historical trends logged in expandable, non-volatile memory.
- Multi-channel fault recording (14 cycles...96 cycles...up to several seconds!)
- Setpoint control with sub-cycle disturbance capture and 20 times current overrange capability.
- Unique local display shows harmonics, waveforms, trend graphs, and more.
- Up to 42 channels of industry-standard analog and digital I/O.
- RS232 or RS485 port compatible with Modbus or PEGASYS.
- Optional multiport comm. card with 2 additional RS485 ports, expanded data log memory, DNP 3.0 compatibility, plus an Ethernet port.
- Internal modem option available.
Applied Power Technologies - APT, 10601 S. De Anza Blvd., Suite #106, Cupertino, CA 95014. Tel: 408-342-0790; Fax: 408-342-0797.