General Rubber's Style 1093 Maxi-Span can be used in the most demanding industrial ducting systems
General Rubber's Style 1093 Maxi-Span can be used in the most demanding industrial Ducting Systems, including a variety of wet and dry corrosive applications (e.g. Flue Gas cycling through its dew point, Sulfur Dioxide, Sulfuric Acid, and most other chemicals).
The Maxi-Span Series of non-metallic expansion joints are ideally suited for new construction, as well as replacement and retrofit applications. Have our engineers review your requirements or conduct an on-site inspection of your entire ducting system, and we will be delighted to recommend one of our designs or develop one specific to your needs.
General Rubber's Style 1093 Maxi-Span can be supplied with Flow Liners/Baffles for highly abrasive service and Insulation Pillows for higher system temperatures. Custom-engineered frames are also available in all material types.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 600° F Continuous Service
- ± 5 PSI Pressure Rating
- Superior Chemical Resistance
- Laminated PTFE Corrosion Barrier
- Zero Porosity in Wet and Dry Service
- Heat Formed and Sealed to any Size and Arrangement
- Absorbs All Directional Ducting Movements
- Reduces System Noise
- Isolates Shock and Vibration
- Compensates for Minor Misalignment and Offset
- Integrally Flanged Design
- Low Stiffness and Deflection Forces
- Easily Field Spliced or Repaired by Heat Sealing
- Simple to Install, Lightweight and High Strength
- Provides Easy Access to Ducting and Equipment
General Rubber Corp., 11A Empire Blvd., South Hackensack, NJ 07606-1805. Tel: 201-6414700; Fax: 201-641-4710.