(Quilted Absorber) combines the acoustical features of the FIBER-FREE willtec material with the advantages of durable facings, cleanability and abrasion-resistance -- plus the ability to construct acoustical curtain systems. Other advantages include a wide range of temperature limits, and that the material is unaffected by humidity, dust, dirt, oils, amd most chemicals. SONEXcurtain QA can be custom constructed with grommets and/or hook & loop fasteners, and can be constructed as panels of an enclosure system. Suitable for a wide range of environments, SONEXcurtain QA panels and baffels can be used to treat manufacturing facilities, rooms, high traffic areas, existing enclosures or original equipment. Solid acoustical performance, rugged construction and the availability of custom colors, facings, and sizes make SONEXcurtain QA the perfect solution for your sound absorption applications.
- Reduce reverberation in large manufacturing environments.
- Improve communication in high-traffic areas and corridors.
- Add absorption to pre-existing walls or partitions.
- Line inside of welding booths with silicone-faced panels.
- Adhere to walls to reduce general noise level in rooms or buildings.
- Fabricate with grommets or mechanical fasteners to hang as ceiling baffles.
- Custom sizes available.
- Available in 25' or 50' rolls with finished or unfinished edges.
Illbruck-Sonex, 3800 Washington Avenue North, Minneapolis, MN 55412. Tel: 800-662-0032; Fax: 612-521-5639.