Our service contracts are custom tailored to help you get the most value from your water treatment equipment investment. The Evoqua service template is customized for your equipment and operating parameters. If your equipment is not operating in the normal range, our service template will flag it immediately. A follow-up letter details the condition, corrective action, maintenance requirements and potential complications if the condition is ignored.
In some cases, you may choose to have Evoqua perform necessary maintenance tasks to extend your equipment life. We offer custom preventative maintenance services as part of our service contract. We include services such as re-bedding your filter or ion exchange tanks, cleaning your RO membranes and replacing normal wear-and-tear items such as pump seals, UV bulbs and cartridge filter elements. A customized contract allows you to decide the level and frequency that is best for your facility.
Our factory-trained technicians are ready to serve you from over 85 branches in North America. Our localized service allows us to schedule service and repairs when you need them.
Features and Benefits
- Over 85 local service branches in North America
- Localized service allows scheduling and repairs when you need them
- Custom service contracts for your specific equipment and budget
- Reduced manpower requirements - stay focused on your core business
- Standard documentation and reporting included with every contract
Click here to learn more or connect with a product specialist