This provides a reliable method of monitoring the flame in the combustion chambers of Ruston gas turbines
This provides a reliable method of monitoring the flame in the combustion chambers of Ruston gas turbines. The unit has four major field replaceable assemblies.
In over 15 years of operation, exhaustive tests by our customers have shown exception improvements in turbine start capabilities, and much reduced maintenance in terms of sight glass cleaning and viewing tube replacement.
- Specifically for Ruston TB series Gas Turbine
- Ensures optimum performance for the ultraviolet spectrum of a hydrocarbon flame
- Simple plug to plug exchange with existing chassis 1
- Integrated system of electronically matched flame sensors and amplifiers
- Sensors last at least one year at 350 F and 5G vibration up to 2000 Hz
- Certified explosion proof when properly installed
- 1 year warranty
Patented Systems, Inc., 16810 Barker Springs Rd., Suite 210, Houston, TX 77084-5036. Tel: 281-647-9770; Fax: 281-647-0801.