Coen Company goes the extra mile for you with superior burner designs offered by no one else
COEN LEADS THE WAY WITH MAJOR ADVANCEMENT IN ULTRA LOW NOX PERFORMANCE
Coen Company goes the extra mile for you with superior burner designs offered by no one else. Coen's QLA ULTRA LOW Nox burner provides outstanding performance and operational flexibility in the single digit Nox market. This significant advancement for burner retrofits and new installations is possible without the high cost and maintenance associated with SCR/SNCR technologies. The QLA achieves single digit Nox over a wide turndown, following load demand, with or without air preheat, while using natural gas. In addition, the QLA is capable of firing fuel oil at reduced Nox levels.
QLA's SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE FEATURES
- Ultra low Nox: <9 ppm Nox on gas
- Very low CO: <10 ppm on gas
- Wide turndown: typically 12:1 on gas, 8:1 on oil
- Low excess air: 10-15%
- Able to handle rapid load swings
- Liquid fuel capability
- Wider stability limits to accommodate real world applications
RUGGED DESIGN ACHEIVES WIDE TURNDOWN
The Coen QLA burner has an optional variable geometry feature that achieves turndown of up to 12 to 1 and can be further extended to 20 to 1. A modulating core automatically adjusts the open area of the throat to maintain momentum for proper mixing.
MULTIPLE FUEL ZONES
- Core gas injectors anchor the flame
- Primary gas injectors pre-mix fuel, air and FGR to reduce prompt and thermal Nox
- Outer gas injectors provide fuel staging to further reduce thermal Nox
PLC BASED CONTROLS
- Proprietary combustion controls tailored for safe operation
- Maintains proper air/fuel ratio and flue gas recirculation rate
- Accurately distributes fuel between the three zones to widen operating envelope
- Provides system self-diagnostics for safety
MEETING THE NEEDS OF INDUSTRY WITH QUALITY DESIGN, ENGINEERING, SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE
Coen Company, Inc., 1510 Rollins Road, Burlingame, CA 94010. Tel: 650-697-0440; Fax: 650-686-5655.