The PCI team consists of highly motivated professionals with a wealth of experience in the electric power industry.
The PCI team consists of highly motivated professionals with a wealth of experience in the electric power industry. We provide quality advice and analyses to clients in the following areas:
- Asset Valuation – Generation assets require significant investments. PCI's innovative approach values assets as real options and thus ensures accurate asset valuation based on financial markets.
- Asset Optimization – Even a small percentage of savings in power system operation can result in tremendous improvement to earnings. Through many years of research and client support, PCI has developed the most advanced methodologies in asset optimization. We work with clients to identify their operational issues and recommend strategies to improve the efficiency of their asset operation.
- Trading with Assets – With the convergence of gas and electricity, it is critical for companies to capture arbitrage opportunities. The asset management and financial trading expertise in PCI can provide clients with valuable insight about trading with generation assets.
- Risk Management – Energy companies must actively manage both financial and physical risks in order to be competitive. The risk profile of an asset portfolio can be significantly more complicated than that of a financial portfolio. PCI is uniquely positioned to help clients assess and manage portfolio risks.
- Training – PCI offers software training classes and short courses on electricity trading, risk management, and trading controls and policies.
Power Costs, Inc., 2622 Van Buren Street, Norman, OK 73072. Tel: 405-447-6933; Fax: 405-360-3713.