Many computer systems which store substation data and engineering data are legacy systems that require being updated to new PC networks, intranets or web enabled applications
Transform your substation data into a complete integrated engineering system...
Many computer systems which store substation data and engineering data are legacy systems that require being updated to new PC networks, intranets or web enabled applications. The existing systems contain investments of thousands of man-hours entering settings, test results, device specifications and other engineering data that is critical to the protection scheme.
Integration and efficient distribution of data is often difficult, expensive and sometimes impossible...UNTIL NOW. Our Partners-In-Progress and the PowerBase development team combined in an effort to provide the industry with a master relational database that provides the capacity to solve the problems associated with engineering data warehousing. With PowerBase, it becomes possible to accomplish all the tasks associated with electronic data and transfer as they apply to system protection engineers and field personnel. PowerBase is the only complete commercially available master repository for all engineering data tying multiple applications together through custom converter modules.
- POWERBASE - Over the years, PowerBase has often been imitated but never duplicated. Now PowerBase is setting the new standard and next level of excellence and functionality. To compare for yourself, ask for an evaluation CD by calling our Customer Service/Sales department at 918-622-4530.
- POWERBASE - Unlimited space allocation of records for all devices and their associated data. Currently, some utilities store over 80,000 relays and all associated linked data in the system.
- POWERBASE - Optional Converter Modules available for seamless data transfer from your legacy or existing data to ALL of the products commonly used today in the power industry, including: Access; Aspen Database; Cape; Cascade; DBIV; Excel; Maximo; SAP and a plethora of other database formats. (Requires customized converter module to ensure your exact data requirements and formats.)
- POWERBASE - Specifically designed for Oracle & Sybase servers and for PCs using Microsoft Windows 95, 98,NT, 2000 & XP.
- POWERBASE - Powerful relational database design provides for quick and easy data integration and distribution. Its functionality provides extensive data distribution across virtually all known networking topologies. With PowerBase, data integrity and referential integrity are no longer nagging problems.
- POWERBASE - Completely links devices and their associated data. For example, PowerBase provides a variety of ways to view relays, relay locations, relay groups, CT's, PT's, transformers, breakers, generators, transmission lines, switchgear and other devices.
- POWERBASE - Powerful search engine is specifically designed to allow you to locate any device and accommodate virtually any scenario.
- POWERBASE - Effective report generator includes column, row & and field design, plus preview, print & print-to-file features. Export feature supports print, preview, pdf, wks, doc, html, and a multitude of other formats. Use PowerBase and you'll appreciate how easy it is to use.
- POWERBASE Converter - Allows you to seamlessly import/export data into RTS-FasTest™ to ensure proper configuration for testing devices.
- POWERBASE - Allows settings from SEL-5010, CAPE and test results from RTS-FasTest and other products to be imported and quickly loaded back into the database for trending analysis and predictive maintenance models.
- POWERBASE - Includes standardized printable forms and reports for situations requiring paper documentation.
- POWERBASE - Can be easily customized to produce exact replicas of existing forms & reports so you can continue using standardized corporate forms, sheets and reports.
- POWERBASE - Graphics simplify the analysis of test results and concisely depict device relationships in a clear, well-presented format.