Barber-Colman has developed an integrated valve actuator for throttling the intake of internal combustion engines.
Barber-Colman has developed an integrated valve actuator for throttling the intake of internal combustion engines. The system is designed to couple to an Impco 55, 100 or 125 series mixer and a standard SAE 1/4 inch flanged intake manifold. This integrated throttle body is adaptable to a fuel- injected engine for air control, or it can be adapted to a gas supply for direct fuel modulation. The Power Flow 38 is available with or without position feedback.
Full Authority Engine Management
- Electronic Fuel Injection
- Electronic Governing
- Ignition Timing Control
- Throttle Body Injection
- Dual Fuel Control
- Operating Voltage: 12 or 24 VDC ± 20%
- Rotation: 65 degrees ± 3 degrees
- Air/Fuel Flow: 210 cu. ft./min.
- Mounting Attitude: Horizontal or vertical
- Weight: approximately 1.247 kg. (2.75 lbs.)
- Current at 12 VDC: Nominal steady state - 2.5 amps,
- Maximum at stall - 5.00 amps at 24 degrees C
- Current at 24 VDC: Nominal steady state - 1.94 amps,
- Maximum at stall - 2.20 amps at 24 degrees C
- Operating Temperature: -40°F to +250°F (-45°C to +125°C)
- Mechanical Vibration: Per MIL-STD-810C 5-500 Hz Curve L
- Sealing: Unit is oil and dust resistant
Barber-Colman DYNA Products , 1354 Clifford Avenue, P.O. Box 2940, Loves Park, IL 61132-2940. Tel: 815-637-3243; Fax: 815-877-0150.