No Universal Station required. Develop all of your displays before your DCS system arrives
No Universal Station required. Develop all of your displays before your DCS system arrives. Maintain displays without interrupting operators for US access.
Use the convenience of your PC with the familiar Windows appearance. No need to memorize Picture Editor commands.
Save up to 35% in display development time on LCN R300 to R600 displays.
It's the One Tool to build dynamic displays that are ready to compile.
Be Productive - Cut, Copy & Paste to/from Windows-based word processors, spreadsheets & databases. Be Organized - Update your Subpicture library by recovering the latest version of a particular Subpic. Extract "lost" Subpicture source (DS) files from existing main displays.
Avoid Rework - Layout displays in AutoCAD, obtain client approval, then import the DXF files directly.
Online Actors Manual - The F1 key provides Context Sensitive Help with Appendix F of the Picture Editor manual (keep the bulky book up on your shelf).
Be Organized - Update your Subpicture library by recovering the latest version of a particular Subpic. Extract "lost" Subpicture source (DS) files from existing main displays.
Save Labor Costs - Operators and Instrument Techs can layout static displays in any DXF-capable drawing package. Engineers can add the object dynamics later
- Create new or modify existing DS files
- Double-click edit - Values, Conditions, Variants, Targets & Subpictures
- Advanced Make & Unmake Subpictures
- Graphic Fonts
- CAD-likeSnap to Grid
- Rotate, Mirror, Cut, Copy, Paste, Zoom & Pan
- Drag Polylines, Boxes, Circles, Arcs & Ellipses
- Variable Line Thickness
- Object selection filters
- Icon Toolbars for simple selection & toggling
- Open multiple displays
- Windows printer support
- Compatible with LCN Releases 300 to 600
- Year 2000 compliant
- PC with Windows 95 or NT.
- Parallel port for copy protection hardware key (dongle).
- LCN file transfer device (i.e. Bernoulli or Zip drive).
Process Control Solutions, Inc., P.O. Box 12544, Tallahassee, FL 32317-2544. Tel: 850-385-5100; Fax: 850-385-5200.