Package Boiler Controls
Source: ABB Power Plant Automation
The SAFETROL Package Boiler Control System incorporates highly reliable, field-proven systems backed by over 30 years of experience.
The SAFETROL Package Boiler Control System incorporates highly reliable, field-proven systems backed by over 30 years of experience.The system is offered as a burner management system, a boiler control system, or a combined system of both functions. It can be used with new or existing equipment.
- Better emissions and reduced fuel cost through ease in tuning and excess air control over load range.
- Protection of personnel and boiler equipment by operating the burner in compliance with the NFPA.
- Reduced insurance costs by complying with industry standards such as NFPA, FM and IRI.
- Decreased commissioning and training time, because the fully pre-engineered and tested system requires only power and external wiring connections to be completely operational.
- Additional savings are realized with user friendly graphics for commissioning and training.