Rosemount is the leader in oxygen flue gas analyzer technology. The Oxymitter 5000 integrates an oxygen probe and field electronics into a single, compact package. FOUNDATION fieldbus communications provide operators with constant updates of all critical parameters and diagnostics with no additional wiring. The probe inserts directly into a flue gas duct to measure oxygen in combustion processes. No sampling system is required. The Oxymitter can be used in hazardous or general purpose areas.
The Oxymitter™ 5000 In Situ Oxygen Transmitter with FOUNDATION™ fieldbus Communications is the world's first in situ, zirconium oxide-based oxygen transmitter for flue gas measurement. These oxygen measurements can be used in a control system or by a boiler operator to fine tune burner fuel/air ratios for maximum efficiency.
- Digital FOUNDATION™ fieldbus communications
- Unique architecture; electronics mounted in the probe head
- Advanced sensor diagnostics; calibration recommended and AMS compatible
- Robust, highly integrated electronics consume 95% less power
- Outstanding accuracy
- Simplified installation; no electronics box, probe cable or conduit
- Fully field repairable
- Surface mount technology improves reliability and vibration resistance