Source: Terahertz Technologies Inc.
Terahertz Technologies' TIA-525 optical receiver is a convenient, easy to use O/E converter. It is extremely useful in a variety of laboratory and field service situations where a quick check of the operation of a laser source, optical transmitter, or the output of a fiber optic communications link is required.
The Optical to Electrical Converter: TIA-525 unit conveniently mounts directly on the vertical input BNC connector of your oscilloscope, digitizer, or other readout device. The ease of use and convenience of this instrument are matched only by the high performance-to-price ratio that is typical of products from Terahertz Technologies. It is also backed by our standard two year warranty and guarantee of satisfaction.
- General laboratory testing of optical components
- Field Service Testing and Troubleshooting
- Laser alignment and tuning
- Plasma physics measurements
- Silicon or InGaAs detectors
- DC to 125 MHz Analog Bandwidth
- Selectable Gain Settings
- Operates from Battery or Line Power
- Capability to drive 50 Ohm output loads
- Low Noise - 3.0 pW/root-Hz
Click Here To Download:
Datasheet: Optical To Electrical Converters TIA-525
In Depth TIA Series Comparison Chart