NIC has twenty years of experience in providing certified nondestructive testing
NIC has twenty years of experience in providing certified nondestructive testing and quality control services. Our full time staff of certified ASNT Level III examiners are ready to support your technical issues and provide expertise whenever necessary.
Our performance record is impressive. We're proud of our reputation for providing demanding levels of support when large numbers of trained, tested and certified technicians or inspectors are required on short notice. We also take pride in remaining flexible, to tailor our services to meet ever changing business environments. No job is too big or too small.
- Personnel are certified in accordance with our approved written practices and industry standards such as SNT-TC-1A, MIL-STD-410E, API-650 & 520, EPRI, AWS-CWI and ANSI N45.2.6.
- Our full range of testing equipment is maintained, calibrated and ready for immediate dispatch to your project.
- Our testing procedures ensure that examinations are performed with the precision needed for repeatability of results which is imperative for the evaluation of indications.
- We provide detailed final reports of examination results for your records and future reference.
We have accumulated extensive experience in:
- power generation
- resource recovery (WTE)
- pulp and paper
- fabrication and installation
- ship building
- cogeneration facilities
National Inspection & Consultants, Inc, 3949 Evans Avenue, Fort Myers, FL 33901. Tel: 941-939-4313; Fax: 941-334-8777.