Powerful Solutions for Power Plants
Sauereisen, now celebrating 101 years of business, is one of the world's leading manufacturers of specialty cements, corrosion-resistant coatings, and electrostatic discharge flooring systems. In March, 1998, our corporate headquarters completed a major plant expansion enabling our production team to keep up with the high product demand.
As a world leader in manufacturing corrosion-resistant materials of construction, Sauereisen applies a half-century of power industry experience to offer cost-effective solutions for virtually any chemical or temperature environment in the power industry.
The infrastructure for containment, collection, and disposal of FGD effluents is a highly corrosive environment. Protecting the interior of stacks, scrubbers, ducts, and treatment equipment can be costly. Increasingly stringent emission standards continue to test the environmental and financial efficiency of the industry.
Broad range of Applications:
- Stack Liners
- Water Treatment
- Chemical Storage
- Secondary Containment
As power stations enhance facilities to meet environmental regulations, Sauereisen is the single source for all corrosion-resistant materials of construction. Products include castable and gunite applied refractories along with sprayable epoxy and vinyl ester linings.
- Acidproof Concrete No. 54 - Potassium silicate refractory
- Corrosion-Resisting Mortar No. 65 - Acid-resistant refractory mortar.
- High Temperature Membrane No. 89 - Impermeable substrate barrier.
- FibreCrete - Epoxy NovolaK No. 218 - Fiber-filled epoxy lining.
- ConoGlaze - Epoxy NovolaK No. 228 - High gloss coating.
- Vinyl Ester FibreLine No. 440 - Fiber-filled vinyl ester lining.
- VEGlaze No. 472 - Thin film vinyl ester coating.
The Company has a network of technical sales representatives in major cities throughout the world. With manufacturing and warehouse facilities in the United States, Europe, and the Pacific Rim, Sauereisen provides globoal product distribution.