Mobile demineralizer (DI) trailers are ideal for temporary and emergency water needs. A reliable and extensive service network, an ever-expanding trailer fleet and strategically located regeneration facilities allow Evoqua to effectively serve our large North American customer base. Our mobile DI trailers have remote monitoring allowing us to evaluate trailer performance.
Evoqua offers several mobile demineralizers trailers to meet your needs:
- A high capacity configurable trailer that allows variable resin loadings to maximize the trailer throughput. These flexible trailers have a nominal 7 to 10 million grain capacity with a flow range from 50 to 400 gpm.
- High capacity and high flow rate flow trailers with strong acid cation, strong base anion, and mixed bed resin. These various trailers have a nominal 5 million grain capacity and a flow range of 50 to 600 gpm.
- Medium capacity trailers with strong acid cation, strong base anion, and mixed bed resin. These various trailers have a nominal 2 to 3 million grain capacity and a flow range of 50 to 200 gpm.
- Trailers to treat waters with high Free Mineral Acidity. These trailers have strong acid cation, weak base anion, strong base anion, and mixed bed resin. These trailers have a nominal 4.5 million grain capacity and a flow range of 50 - 200 gpm.
Evoqua Water Technologies guarantees the quality and quantity of produced water from its mobile treatment systems.
Mobile DI Trailers provide rapid response, reliable performance and versatile performance across a range of applications:
- Emergency, temporary water or long term water purification
- Zero liquid discharge applications
- Scheduled maintenance and shutdowns
- Pilot plant needs
- Process water changes
- Feed water changes
- Existing demineralizer system discharge issues
Features and Benefits
- Rapid response and startup to produce high quality water typically within hours
- No on-site waste generation or hazardous chemical handling
- No capital investment
- Trailers configured for any customer requirement
- Broad-based service network with strategically located regeneration facilities
- Comprehensive QA program to ensure quality and quantity of water produced
- Climatized trailers for severe weather conditions
- Simple installation, convenient hose and utility connections
- Extensive fleet to provide capacity on demand
Click here to learn more or connect with a product specialist