The revolutionary Adaptive Enterprise Optimization Server™ provides the value-added functionality and differentiation necessary to gain traction and liquidity in today's competitive landscapeIt helps today's online business-to-business exchanges optimize their trading activity.
The revolutionary Adaptive Enterprise Optimization Server™ provides the value-added functionality and differentiation necessary to gain traction and liquidity in today's competitive landscapeIt helps today's online business-to-business exchanges optimize their trading activity. The Adaptive Enterprise Optimization Server ™ creates a symmetric exchange in which participants – both buyers and sellers – define the terms in which they choose to do business.
The Adaptive Enterprise Optimization Solution
The Adaptive Enterprise Optimization Server is a powerful infrastructure that enables exchanges to incorporate real-time decision support into the marketplace engine. It can be integrated into the participants' enterprise resource planning, supply chain management, e-commerce, and sell-side systems. As a result, the Server allows online exchange participants to model a unique optimization problem for each specific trading situation. The engine's technology is so advanced, it allows the online exchanges' participants to optimize their trading decisions in the presence of very large amounts of data. Participants are also enabled to trade across multiple trading paradigms (online catalogs, auctions, reverse auctions, etc.) simultaneously.
Adaptive Enterprise Optimization Benefits
The Adaptive Enterprise Optimization Server can be used to dramatically boost the intelligence of your e-marketplace. AdaptiveExchange enables your participants to make mission-critical decisions in real time, utilizing the most current data that's available to them. . With The Adaptive Enterprise Optimization Server you can deliver powerful results to the participants of your exchange:
- Exchanges can ensure that transactions within their marketplace optimize the business objectives of the exchange such as buy/sell spreads, trade rebates, transaction fees
- Symmetric exchange allows both buyers and suppliers to achieve their business objectives
- Buyer and supplier bundles can flexibly and dynamically be unbundled and intelligently re-bundled increasing trade possibilities
- Product offerings can be automatically packaged and customized based on individual buyer needs or overall marketplace demand
- Buyer demand or supplier offerings can be aggregated to improve the possibilities of trade occurring and the value of participating in the trade
- Buyers leverage aggregated demand, including quantities, preferences, and objectives
- Participants reduce their total cost of goods
- Buyers can eliminate the manual search of electronic catalogs
- Participants dramatically reduce sourcing and allocation analysis
- Buyers can break purchases into logical bundles and transact bundles across mixed trading methods (online catalogs, auctions, reverse auctions, etc.) as makes sense.
AdaptiveTrade, Inc., 6 Montgomery Village Avenue, Suite 505, Gaithersburg, MD 20879. Tel: 240-632-9770 ; Fax: 240-632-9774.