The Millennium II (M21) single channel universal transmitters have been engineered from the ground-up to include the innovative features that managers and operators in the field demand, while providing rock solid day-to-day operation, even in the most extreme conditions. The Millennium II redefines what you expect from a fixed gas detection solution.
- Universal transmitter — compatible with all sensor types (infrared, catalytic bead, and electrochemical)
- Wide voltage range allows for greater stability and system compatibility
- Lowest power consumption available
- Full diagnostics with event and data logging
- Intuitive menu system provides operators with non-intrusive set-up and calibration interface
- Field selectable gas curves and ranges
- Long range (+2,000 ft/600 m) sensor separation