Net Safety’s Millennium II BASIC (M2B) universal transmitter is a robust and reliable safety solution delivering highly accurate monitoring of toxic and combustible gases. Utilizing our state of-the-art sensor technology, it provides a flexible detection platform that includes all the advanced features users in the field demand with complete ease-of-use and operation.
- Compatible with ST3 and SC3 series sensors (IR, CatBead, EC, NE-MOS)
- 55 °C to +85 °C temperature range
- Lowest power consumption available
- Wide voltage range allows for greater stability and system compatibility
- Nonintrusive menu system, simple set-up and calibrations via external magnet or optional HART® port connection
- Field selectable gas curves and ranges
- Long range (+600 m/2000 ft.) sensor separation through digital communication between transmitter and sensor