JayIndustrial.com Asset Management
Qualified customers are given access to the most advanced web-based asset tracking and management system available in the industrial marketplace today. To qualify contact your customer service associate or account manager.
Asset management customers can view assets by plant location. They can see -- all on a point/click basis --
- operational, maintenance, and safety documentation
- dimensional drawings
- preventative maintenance schedules, and
In addition customers
- can write, retrieve and store reports
- create job orders
- schedule planning reminders
- upload and affix documents and digital photos to individual assets
- track store's and inline inventories
- plan shutdowns and schedule critical PMs
- view, requisition and order individual parts for bills-of-material
- and more...
The "user-defined" flexibility of JayIndustrial.com Asset Manager makes this system equally valuable to all segments of the process marketplace.
Users can define locations that map exactly to their plant's specific operations. So whether you're running a chemical process plant, oil refinery, power generation plant, or pulp and paper mill JayIndustrial.com Asset Manager can provide high performance for class of asset or plant-wide asset management.
JayIndustrial.com Asset Manager is also compatible with all of the most widely used CMMS and EAM systems, both augmenting and supporting core plant IT investments.