The LT5000 Fiber Optic Ethernet Transceiver allows users to attach a wide variety of LAN devices to any Ethernet or IEEE 802.3 network
Lascomm000 Fiber Optic Ethernet Transceiver allows users to attach a wide variety of LAN devices to any Ethernet or IEEE 802.3 network. The LT5000 comes standard in 10Base-FL or single mode versions and attaches directly to workstations, bridges, repeaters, and terminal servers via a male AUI connector. A wall-mountable version is available. A SQE TEST enable/disable switch is provided on the front panel. Six LED indicators are provided, one each for PWR, ON, TX, RX, CLSN (collision), and LMON (link monitor). Fiber optic connectors are ST, FC, or SMA. Power is supplied via the 802.3 DTE device or built-in power jack from external 9 to 12 VDC power adapter. Fiber optic transceivers are typically used to extend distances to workstations, hubs, and bridges. They are also used to combat effects of EMI and RFI interference in hostile environments.
- 10BASE-FL, Multimode, or Single Mode
- LT5000 Extends DTE to DTE up to 2 km
- Connects Local Bridges up to 40 km
- Built-'m Power Jack for External Power Supply to Avoid Overloading
- DTE device
- Plugs Directly to Equipment; Wall-Mountable Version Available
- SQE Test Enable/Disable Switchable and 6 Status Indicators
<%=company%> 2009 Dewberry Court, Westlake Village, CA 91361-1810. Tel: 805-496-8053; Fax: 805-497-3606.