The 1011F, the presently most successful industrial engine in its class worldwide will have a successor, the 2011
The 1011F, the presently most successful industrial engine in its class worldwide will have a successor, the 2011, as of March 2001.
What is new compared to the 1011F ?
- Enlarged displacement
- Up to 14% uprating
- Higher torque
- A future-proof engine concept which fulfills the exhaust emission regulations COMII and EPII far beyond the year 2004
- Extended service life of the toothed timing belt
- A 55% higher PTO of 28 kW at 2800 min-1 for hydraulic pump drive
- Even greater reliability through optimized cylinder head cooling and broader flywheel ring gear
- Compact dimensions
- More power with identical installation space
- Excellent power-to-weight ratio
- Oil cooling prevents corrosion and cavitation
- High reliability together with low wear
- Low operating costs
- Low noise emissions
DEUTZ Corporation, 3883 Steve Reynolds Blvd., Norcross, GA 30093. Tel: 770-564-7100; Fax: 770-564-7222.