Huntington Environmental Systems, Inc.s Econ-Nox uses selective catalytic reduction to provide the Best Available Control Technology (BACT) for NOx emissions. Features:
- Non-precious metal catalyst – operates with a non-noble metal catalyst at a fraction of the cost of typical catalysts
- Low initiation temperature – saves even more money
- Patented catalyst support grid – is free to move in all directions as the bed heats and cools, thus improving the flow of gases
- Self-cleaning, fluidized catalyst bed – provides superior mixing and catalyst contact. Also, prevents surface and particulate contamination, shrugging off many of the contaminants that plague other systems
- Reduces NOx emissions by over 99% while simultaneously oxidizing VOCs and minimizing ammonia slip
- Flexible installation – optimizes catalyst performance. Various catalyst formulations and configurations can be tailored with the mechanical design in each application
<%=company%>; 707C West Algonquin Road Arlington Heights, Illinois 60005 United States Phone: 847-545-8800. Fax: 847-545-1947.