DS MAP v4.0 is a full-featured native 32-bit Windows application that picks up where DS MAP for DOS leaves off. DS MAP is the perfect complimentary tool for our popular schematic drawing tool, PE BUILD v4.0.
Simple tools are provided to easily navigate through your custom displays.
Quickly and easily produce 'as-built' documentation for your projects.
View, search and document your Display Source files used on the Universal Station or GUS Native Window.
Help build GUS Displays - DS MAP is an indispensable tool for those users who will be recreating their "DS" displays to the "GUS Picture Builder" format used by the Honeywell TPS Global User Station (GUS). Understand how the display is built in the DS format to help understand what you see in the GPB format. Customize Reports - View and print varying levels of detailed reports (all targets, variants, values, …). Search, view and print any source code that references a particular string.
Read all DS Files - LCN Releases from R300, 320, 400, 410, 430, 500, 510, 520, 530 and 600.
Online Help - Full on-line documentation with context sensitive help is a powerful reference tool. Cross
Reference - Match source code to the shape with which it belongs.
- Logically view Target, Variant, Value and Condition source code
- Identify variables referenced by a schematic, and where they are being used
- Uses subpicture hierarchy diagram as the primary mapping method - click on the subpic to see its source code
- Easy-to-use source code selection filters
- Multiple Document Interface - open more than one schematic at a time
- Color or gray scale printing (text-only printers are not supported)
- Online Help available
- LCN Releases 300 to 600
- Year 2000 compliant
- PC with Windows 95 or Windows NT 4.0 capable of 256 colors at 1024x768 resolution.
- Parallel port for copy protection hardware key (dongle).
- LCN file transfer device (i.e. Bernoulli or Zip drive).
Process Control Solutions, Inc., P.O. Box 12544, Tallahassee, FL 32317-2544. Tel: 850-385-5100; Fax: 850-385-5200.