Source: Ohio Semitronics, Inc.
The Model DM2 is a reduced - size, microprocessor-based demand meter designed with a wide array of features normally found only on much larger units
Ohio Semitronics, Inc.M2 is a reduced - size, microprocessor-based demand meter designed with a wide array of features normally found only on much larger units. Used for stand alone applications, or as part of a submetering or building automation system, the DM2 can be easily mounted on any surface. Split-core current transformers minimize installation time and costs. This new demand meter is ideal for tenant monitoring applications in commercial buildings, shopping malls, airports, marinas and any other application requiring multiple point monitoring of energy consumption.
- Measures kW, kWh (On Peak, Off Peak & Shoulder), kW Demand (Present, Peak, Peak Last Reset for 1 - 60 minute sliding window), Accumulative Demand and Time of Use
- Available for single and three phase applications
- Package includes split-core current transformers (50A, 100A, 200A, 500A, or 1000A)
- Operational parameters remotely programmed via RS - 422
- ANSI C12 and C37 standards
- UL & CUL Listed
- High Accuracy
- Five Year Warranty
- Non - volatile memory
- Time of Use (T.O.U.) Standard
- State-of-the-art "Touch Key" electronic reset
- Form A relay pulse output (Optional Form C)
- 8 digit LCD display with push button display selection
<%=company%>, 4242 Reynolds Drive, Hilliard, OH 43026; Tel.614-777-1005 ext.308. Fax:614-777-4511.