The CoronaScope is a hand-held telescope for viewing corona discharge in the presence of moderate background light
The CoronaScope is a hand-held telescope for viewing corona discharge in the presence of moderate background light. When you look throught the CoronaScope, you see the actual ionized air path of the discharge current, allowing precise location of the corona. The CoronaScope tolerates thousands of times more background light than night-vision systems, yet can detect corona that is invisible to night-vision systems with a gain of 55,000 times.
- Data Sheet - The key facts and data about the CoronaScope
- Accessories - CoronaScope Accessories
- Digital Cameras & the Coronascope - CoronaScope image capture with digital cameras
- Corona Images - Images taken through the CoronaScope
- The CoronaScope - A photograph of the CoronaScope
Forsyth Electro-Optics, Inc., 4402 Dexter Street, Philadelphia, PA 19128. Tel: 215-483-8715; Fax: 800-884-8744.