Our burner management system, the Furnace Safeguard Supervisory Systems (FSSS), incorporates a sophisticated fault-tolerant system architecture
Our burner management system, the Furnace Safeguard Supervisory Systems (FSSS), incorporates a sophisticated fault-tolerant system architecture. Known for its reliability, the system automatically supervises, controls and monitors the preparation, distribution and admission of fuel and air into the furnace.
Experience is the best option for reducing hazards within your power plant. ABB Power Plant
Automation has over 80 years of proven experience. We are the industry's foremost supplier of advanced burner management systems with thousands of satisfied clients worldwide. ABB's Furnace Safeguard Supervisory Systems (FSSS), incorporate a sophisticated fault-tolerant system architecture. Its unique design offers many distinct advantages, including:
- Greater operational flexibility
- Significant auxiliary fuel savings
- Enhanced safety and availability
- Full integration of all facets of the firing system
- ABB burner management systems offer the flexibility to meet special and demanding requirements of new or retrofit installations.
- We integrate your existing equipment and operational requirements
- We provide innovative solutions to physical space limitations
- We perform pre-testing prior to installation, to ensure minimal outage and seamless changeover to new system
The success of ABB's burner management system is fueled by versatility. There are virtually no limitations: regardless of fuel type, firing scheme or system platform. The ABB BMS has demonstrated superior performance in thousands of applications involving many different fuel and burner combinations.