BLADE is finite element based program designed to evaluate turbine blade assemblies
BLADE is finite element based program designed to evaluate turbine blade assemblies. With a minimal amount of effort, a user can easily create and analyze a variety of turbine blade configurations for stress, natural frequency and life characteristics.
There are three products in the BLADE family:
- BLADE-ST (steam turbines)
- BLADE-GT (aircraft gas turbines and compressors)
- BLADE-CT (land-based combustion turbines)
The primary difference between the three products is the types of geometric features that can be modeled with each. (Rugged steam turbine blades look quite different light-weight gas turbine blades, and have connection methods not found in the other types of turbines)
- Dedicated pre-processing for rapid model development
- Automatic assignment of boundary conditions
- Push button operation of analysis options
- Interactive post-processing for results visualization
STI Technologies, Inc. (Formerly Stress Technology Incorporated), 1800 Brighton-Henrietta Townline Road, Rochester, NY 14623. Tel: 716-424-2010; Fax: 716-272-7201.