Complete system for the automatic, continuous multiplexing of up to six sample streams to 1 process analyzer.
- Complete system including control electronics, back pressure regulator and needle-valve for each stream, 6-way valve switching up to 6 sample streams to one analyzer, flow measurement.
- 6 signal outputs for indication of the current position of the 6-way valve.
- 1 signal output for flow alarm.
- 6 signal inputs to override programmed sequence by deactivating a certain sample stream.
- 6 current outputs (0/4 to 20mA) for measurement values.
- 6 sample inlets each equipped with back pressure regulator and needle valve. Overflow to one of the 3 sample outlets (Drain).
- Digital sample flow meter.
- Power supply: either as AC or DC available.
- Alarm display and activation of alarm relay when user defined, critical limits for a measurement value (only flow) are reached.
- Large back-lit LCD display showing measured values (only flow) and status information simultaneously.
- Factory tested, ready for installation and operation.