AMI CACE EDI
The AMI CACE EDI re-invents the conductivity measurement with an attractive blend of reproducibility and performance, lowering resin consumption and significantly minimizing time and costs spent on maintenance. Without frequent resin changes required on typical Cation Conductivity instruments, the AMI CACE EDI delivers gap free trend analyses.
The on-line monitor AMI CACE continuously measures conductivity, before (specific / total conductivity) and after (acid / cation conductivity) cation exchange (CACE). In addition, it provides reliable pH readings of the sample and alkalizing reagent based on differential conductivity measurement. With a measuring range of 0.055 to 1000 μS/cm, the AMI CACE is the perfect instrument dedicated to high quality conductivity measurements of feedwater, steam and condensate
- Save money and maintenance down-time because no resin changing or resin rinse down time is required
- Maximum instrument availability enables precise trend analyses giving you peace-of-mind
- Continuous monitoring of sample flow and sample temperature provides highest integrity of measured data
- Straight forward instrument set-up allows rapid plant integration
- Experience of more than 25 years in water and steam quality measuring online instruments make AMI CACE a secure investment for you.