AdaptiveBuyer is a powerful software solution designed for Fortune 1000 companies that buy large quantities of commodities, substitutable or blendable items, and/or raw materials
What is AdaptiveBuyer™?
AdaptiveBuyer is a powerful software solution designed for Fortune 1000 companies that buy large quantities of commodities, substitutable or blendable items, and/or raw materials. It enables companies to aggregate demand including preferences, constraints, and schedules and optimally allocates purchasing across multiple supply sources. AdaptiveBuyer is based on our pioneering Adaptive Trading Engine™, which uses our state-of-the-art Adaptive Decision Optimization Technologies.
The AdaptiveBuyer Solution
AdaptiveBuyer is a powerful solution, combining the Adaptive Trading Engine and a customized Buyer interface to model your unique business environment. The AdaptiveBuyer interfaces with your enterprise resource planning, supply chain management, e-commerce, and sell-side systems. AdaptiveBuyer provides tools to quickly model any business environment and incorporate enterprise-wide business data from your supply chain and demand side systems. AdaptiveBuyer is customized to fit your individual business environment and vertical industry. AdaptiveBuyer provides a simple graphical interface that uses plain business language. Once the company inputs data, it can then solve for the optimal decision based on the business' primary needs: inventory turns, profit margins, return on assets, price, or any combination of variables. When the engine runs, it incorporates variables from a wide range of enterprise-wide factors and dynamic market conditions to arrive at the optimal trading recommendation.
Adaptive Buyer Benefits
When AdaptiveBuyer is integrated into your current e-commerce or ERP systems, you dramatically boost the intelligence of your supply chain. AdaptiveBuyer also enables you to make mission critical decisions in real time, utilizing the most current data that's available to you. With AdaptiveBuyer you can deliver powerful results to your company:
- Customize business processes and integrate them into your purchasing processes
- Reduces direct purchasing costs and boosts profitability
- Leverage aggregated demand, including quantities, preferences, and objectives
- Optimal allocation of quantities across qualified suppliers
- Reduce total cost of goods
- Capture and incorporate a virtually unlimited number of internal and external factors that should be weighed in the purchasing decision (i.e., maximum profits or revenues, fastest inventory turnover, minimal total production costs, or other measures of success)
- Incorporate enterprise-wide business factors as well as dynamic market conditions into the decision making process, such as you want to specify
- Dramatically reduce sourcing and allocation analysis
- Break purchases into logical bundles and transact bundles across mixed trading methods (online catalogs, auctions/reverse auctions, RFQ) as makes sense
- Increase profitability
- Reduce inventory levels and increase inventory turns.
AdaptiveTrade, Inc., 6 Montgomery Village Avenue, Suite 505, Gaithersburg, MD 20879. Tel: 240-632-9770 ; Fax: 240-632-9774.