The #2900 series liquid level controls are quality-built for use by demanding commercial, industrial, residential and municipal applications
- .86 grams of mercury per sealed switch ... as safe as a 4' fluorescent bulb
- Replaces air bubbler systems, transducers, diaphragm switches, ultrasonic and electrode systems
- Maximum dependability at minimum cost ... most economical system available
- Designed for long service life with over 1,000,000 cycles
- Unique, impact resistant, leakproof, polyurethane float switch housing
- Smooth surface on avocado-shaped housing helps prevent build-up of debris
The #2900 series liquid level controls are quality-built for use by demanding commercial, industrial, residential and municipal applications. This polyurethane float has been in use with O.E.M. equipment on sump pumps, grinder pumps, sewage pumps and various other liquid pump applications for 40 years.
These level controls can also be used to signal overflow warnings, the automation of any liquid level-controlled appliance or any application where liquid levels must be controlled or signalled.
Conery Manufacturing, 1380 Enterprise Parkway, Ashland, OH 44805. Tel: 419-289-1444; Fax: 419-281-0366.