Veolia Water Solutions & Technologies provides decades of experience in water and wastewater treatment systems with an extensive range of technologies and services adapted to the power industry's requirements. This includes a range of solutions for fossil fuel, nuclear, and solar powered generation plants worldwide.
Veolia provides customer-specific water management systems focusing on technical performance, compliance with process and environmental requirements and long-term cost effectiveness, in order to fulfill the most demanding reliability and quality requirements essential to the Power industry.
Our treatment systems include solutions for:
- Boiler feed water
- Condensate polishing
- Cooling tower water treatment (sidestream, blowdown)
- Zero Liquid Discharge (ZLD) systems
Our solutions maximize water reuse and minimize waste volume utilizing advanced technology combined with our complete project delivery capabilities, making Veolia Water Solutions & Technologies the leader in water and wastewater solutions for the power industry.
Our Total Project Approach:
- Integrated health, safety and environmental protection
- Complete offering from equipment supply, maintenance and operating services to full turnkey plants delivered with single-source responsibility to reduce risk under Build or Design- Build-Operate contracts
- Research and Development facilities with the complete range of analytical, bench and pilot-testing capabilities
- Water treatment chemicals specifically for the power industry
- Mobile water treatment systems for temporary or emergency service
Sustainable Water Management For The Power Industry