Model 60i Multi-Gas AnalyzerSource: Thermo Fisher Scientific
The Thermo Scientific Multi-Gas analyzer, Model 60i utilizes non-dispersive infrared (NDIR) optical filter technology to measure five gases in addition to an oxygen measurement via either chemical cell or paramagnetic technology.
The Model 60i is the only gas analyzer with built-in safeguards to protect the instrument from moisture damage. The 60i utilizes a low sample flow rate that reduces the amount of maintenance due to high particulate and moisture loading on optical surfaces. The analyzer also continuously measures moisture and can shut off the sample pump and activating an alarm before high levels of moisture damage the sensitive components.
- Automatic and continuous moisture measurement
- Built-in iterative interference algorithms
- Direct NO2 measurement
- Automatic alarm and shut off
- No permeation dryer needed
- Designed to meet US EPA 40CFR Part 60 requirements
For more information visit our website