56 Advanced Dual-Input AnalyzerSource: Emerson Process Management, Rosemount Analytical
The Smart Way to pH
56 Advanced Input Analyzer - Click here for an informative article on Smart pH!
A new standard in pH analysis, the Rosemount Analytical 56 Advanced Dual-Input Analyzer from Emerson Process Management combines the highest available analytical performance with an ease of use never before achieved in pH measurement. With a big, bright screen and step-by-step walkthrough instructions, the 56 is every operator’s favorite analyzer, but it also has advanced features like data and event logging and is compatible with the Smart Wireless THUM Adaptor to allow wireless communication.
56 Advanced Dual Input Analyzer Key Features:
- User help screens: detailed instructions and troubleshooting in multiple languages
- Data logger and event logger: download process data and alarm conditions with time and date stamps via USB 2.0 data port
- High Resolution full-color screen: easily viewed process measurements and on-screen data trend graphs
- Control - PID and time proportional capabilities. Also includes synchronize interval timers and four special application functions
- Digital Communications: HART® and Profibus® DP communications with full features and functions
56 Loop Calibration Made Easy
The 56 advanced analyzer supports continuous measurement of analytical inputs from one or two sensors. The high resolution full-color display gives unsurpassed visibility and functionality for analytical instrumentation.
Click here to watch the 56 ease of installation video!
To Watch our Loop Calibration Made Easy Video Click Here!